- Airfield pavements including the 05L/23R runway, associated taxiways, aircraft isolation and engine run up pads
- Airfield roads including airside perimeter road, facilities access roads and landside roads in the north west and south west areas of the Airport site
- Airfield drainage connecting to the trunk drainage system completed by the Bulk Earthworks Contractor (BEC)
- Airfield facilities including airfield lighting equipment room (ALER) buildings and security restricted area facilities
- Airfield services including sitewide high voltage (HV) power, sitewide fibre optic cable backbone and hydraulic services to ARFF and aviation fuel farm sites
- Airfield systems including aeronautical ground lighting, navigational aids and airfield security (including security cameras, lighting and fencing)
- Airfield infrastructure including services corridor trenching, ducts, conduits and pits within the site
- Airfield landscaping including placement of final level topsoil across airfield.
- Subterra were once again engaged by our client CPBACCJV to install the drainage elements of the Airside Civil and Pavements package. The drainage package of the works connects to the trunk drainage system previously installed by Subterra Civil on the Western Sydney Airport – Bulk Earthworks. The project consisted of installing transverse and pavement drainage from 300mm diameter up to 1800mm diameter and over 80 pre-cast pits and headwalls. Transverse drainage lines consisted of twin, triple and quad lines from 375mm diameter up to 1500mm diameter. Subterra were also engaged to install the trench/interface drains on the project.
- Subterra are also providing our valued client CPBACCJV with plant hire on this project including excavators, Telehandler, rubber tyre excavators